Clothing Alterations is my passion..
- A garment can be ruined because it is altered incorrectly, and that means a total waste of money.
- Usually this happens because people are trying to save money by doing the alterations themselves.
- Even with basic sewing skills, with no prior knowledge on altering, the garment could be destroyed.
I am constantly looking at ways to pass on my knowledge:-
- The first is the FREE Monthly Newsletter which offers you hints and tips on clothing alterations
- Second is my book Genie Clothing Alteration Secrets Revealed which is a practical guide to clothing alterations
- Third is my Clothing Alteration eBooks on specific topics - full instructions including illustrations
- Fourth is the Clothing Alteration Home Business Package
- Fifth are my Clothing Alteration Workshops held in the Gold Coast, Australia
Clothing Alteration Secrets Revealed 3rd Edition
Electronic Version NOW available
- Take up hems on trousers and jeans - getting the correct length
- Take in any type of garment - Unique Taking in Technique
- Replace zip in jeans, trousers plus invisible zip
Types of garments covered:-
- Dresses, Gowns & Skirts
- Shirts and Tops
- My invention the "Jean Genie" is attached to the inside front cover of the book.
- Over 550 illustrations with step by step instructions
Not everyone wants to receive a hard copy, and eBooks will save the cost of shipping.
Each eBook includes:-
- Step by Step Instructions
- Full Illustrations
There are over 40 specific clothing alteration eBooks that I intend to create. I have begun with the most common requests.
eBooks can be downloaded directly to your computer which means no wait time.
eBooks with video inserts
Everyone who has purchased the ebooks will automatically receive the new version for FREE
Earn extra income doing clothing alterations
- Work from home
- Open a shop
- "What should I be charging?"
- "What to I need to get started?"
- "How do I promote myself?"
Check out the video on my invention the Jean Genie which is attached to the inside cover of my book.
One of the comments I received in my shops from customers was:-
- "I can't take up my jeans on my domestic sewing machine!"
I only had domestic sewing machines in the shops....
In fact we would shorten jeans for large Jean retail stores - picking up and dropping off everyday...
Want to create a professional looking Jean hem using your normal machine?
- Get it all with my book Clothing Alteration Secrets Revealed 3rd Edition
- Receive the Jean Genie
- Plus the DVD on how to use the Jean Genie
Example - I charge AUD$15.00 to shorten jeans for customers